Cutest Blog and Widdlytink


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Jan 9, 2014

A Winter Full of Cocoa

I like chocolate.  I know.  You are probably shocked.  "Hi.  My name is Jodi and I love chocolate."  I super duper love bitter-sweet or dark chocolate, like 65-80% cocoa.  It's a sickness, I tell ya.

You may also be surprised to know that I like to drink hot cocoa.  I decided to start sharing a hot, steamy mug of cocoa  each week, all winter.  Well, you need to eat something with your cocoa.  It's a rule.  It may have been unwritten until just now.  When I just typed it there.  I wouldn't want you all feeling inspired to sip cocoa and go all rebel and not have a snack with it, too.

To kick us off, this is a basic cup of Swiss Miss, a peppermint stick, semi-sweet morsels, and a scented candle.  This surprise was lovingly created by my number one guy.  I {big, fat, puffy heart} him.




No comments: