Cutest Blog and Widdlytink


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Feb 3, 2009

I had a date...

...with my very own husband! Shocker I know! The big brother and Cassie came over and watched movies and put the little guys to bed for us.

First we went to Chili's (mmmm... southwestern eggrolls!). I thought it would be packed, at least on the bar side, but there was hardly anyone there. It was nice to have some grown up (with M? HA!) conversation, but sometimes I had a hard time trying to think of something to say that wasn't about the boys.

Then we headed to the nearby theater to see Taken with Liam Neeson. It was great! There was one guy in the back that would crack us up. He was really enjoying the movie. If you like action films, go see this.

2 comments:

Kirstin said...

hooray for dates!

My in-laws bought the train set for Benjamin. I have no idea how much it cost, or whether it's Thomas compatible...sorry!...but the tracks look the same. It's a KidKraft "Glow in the Dark Space Train" set. My kids LOVE it!

Sara (Chicago Girl) said...

is it anything like Ransome?