Cutest Blog and Widdlytink


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Feb 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


1-3 are courtesy of Mar this week.

And...here we go!

1. Give me chocolate and I'll eat it.

2. Whenever the boys are quiet, I get nervous.

3. I wish I could narrow down my wishes to one choice to answer this fill-in.

4. Phish Food (nom nom nom) was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world takes guts.

6. Other than this one, http://kindredarts.blogspot.com/ is the last blog I commented on. (Hi Jess!)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a shower and a sleep, tomorrow my plans include harassing the husband and Sunday, I want to do some stamping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Harass the husband? Not if I harass you first. Beee-aaatch. ;)