Cutest Blog and Widdlytink


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Aug 3, 2013

THMJ week of 7/14/2013

In my life this week…
Let's see.  We had our first chicken escapee.  Luckily, she was the only escapee before we put them outside.  What an unbelievably cooperative captive she was too.  She just sat there, near the box, waiting to be put back in.  Thankfully, there was no Benny Hill chase music to spur her on.

My kiddos favorite thing this week was…
Pizza Planet trucks at Lowe's Build and Grow.


Followed by an evening at the drive-in to see Despicable Me 2 and Monsters University.  Other than the mosquitoes, we really enjoyed that.  And no one got their vehicles stuck in the field like the week before.

I’m grateful for…
I guess I'm grateful for the rain, but golly, enough is enough now.  I had emptied the water table out and two evenings of rain filled it (and the yard) right back up!


Something I am ogling or have my eye on…
Crayola = Genius
Boxes of 8 crayons in the same hue.

We had a lot of chalk art in the driveway for a few weeks.  Every time it rains, they get to start from scratch.  
Mal has been into tug boats lately.

 Xav's family portrait.  


No comments: