Cutest Blog and Widdlytink


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Aug 28, 2010

Blueberries!

Then God said,
“I give you every seed-bearing
plant on the face of the whole earth and every
tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be
yours for food.”
Genesis 1:29

More blueberry picking today. As often happens, the boys "helped". Xav ate berries as fast as I could pick them, announcing "I ate another one!" every. single. time. Mal's assistance consisted of dumping the dish into the grass TWICE. Reminded me of a song.

Some kind of help is the kind of help that helping's all about.
An some kind of help is the kind of help we all can do without!

We have been picking and sharing blueberries for nearly two full months! I still have two bushes producing. Today, I even still have some white/green berries. There will be plenty of berries for more jam this year. YUM!

No comments: