Cutest Blog and Widdlytink


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Aug 26, 2010

Sunshine Award


I received the Sunshine Award from Patriots of the Republic Academy. It's my first blogging award! Thanks so much PRA (or would that be PotRA?)!

As recipient of this award, I am to post seven tidbits about myself and pass on the Sunshine Award to seven blogs. I don't know why, but thinking of interesting things about myself is always difficult.

Let's see...
1) There are nearly 20 years between the bigger (#1 son) and the bigger little (#2 son).

2) I am nine, yes NINE, years older than my husband.

3) I met Micah in an 11 car pileup. He rear-ended me twice! He was the immediate answer to a prayer. :)

4) I left Christianity for a while, but I was re-baptized in 2002. Now I don't know what I would do without the knowledge of the saving grace of Jesus Christ and the love of my Heavenly Father.

5) I'm going to become an aunt for the seventh time around the same time the bigger becomes an uncle for the first time.

Hmmm.... those all involve numbers. What can I tell you that doesn't involve numbers? *thinking thinking* I know!

6) I may have an addiction to chocolate. Especially to dark chocolate.

7) I used to love wind chimes, as long as they weren't too tinkly. Now I can't help but think of the movie Signs every time I hear them. It's a creepy alien movie. Curse you, M. Night Shyamalan, for ruining wind chimes!

Now to pass on the Sunshine Award...

1) My sweet friend Sara's papercrafting blog, Sara Stamps.

2) Kirsten's beautiful family blog, Lucky Seven or maybe that should be "blog of her beautiful family.

3) "Somewhat crunchy" Becca's Living with a Handful.

4) Heather T's incredible photography at Memoirs & Offerings.

5) For a cute baby fix, visit my girl NoJo's Stinkyface Portraits.

And to two women I am inspired by...

6) Jennifer at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam.

and finally, 7) Courtney at Women Living Well.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Well, thank you, zekesmom :)

I never have had the opportunity to know all of these things about you and here we live so much closer than most of our blogging friends.

Love how you and your hubster met, too cute.

I'll accept this award and hope to find a few minutes to share it ♥

Jen@Balancing Beautyand Bedlam said...

Thank you so much for the thought, and WOW, those were some interesting facts. Your hubby re-ended you? Now if that isn't the Lord intervening, I don't know what is. :)

Kirstin said...

Wow! Thanks! You are the best!