Cutest Blog and Widdlytink


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Feb 15, 2014

THMJ Week of 2/2/14

    In my life this week…
Both Punxsy Phil and Staten Island Chuck saw their shadows this week.  They've predicted six more weeks of winter.  We all know that means about eight more weeks here.
I briefly considered buying "Robin's Nest" in Hawaii this week.  Ultimately, we decided $15M was a bit steep for a fixer-upper.

    In our homeschool this week…

Malachi is struggling with qualitative vs quantitative data, while Xavier is having an equally tough time getting carnivore/omnivore/herbivore.

Merrick is learning 1:1 correspondence.  We may have to work on that a bit more.


Merrick made this terrific work of art at the library.  I call it Cookie Monster Blasts into the Sun.
    What we're reading...
Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims

    Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

Rainbows was cancelled.  Since I didn't have to teach and we had already had two very long days out of the house, we decided not to go to Rangers.  We had a nice, relaxing afternoon at home.   

    I’m cooking…
I made this yummy pancake breakfast with a bit of Nutella and banana.  We found out that Merrick likes bacon.  Mama isn't happy about sharing with him.


    I’m praying for…

My dad who is dealing with some health issues.

    Something I am ogling or have my eye on…

Spelling You See has a Facebook Sweepstakes going on to win one free level.

    A photo, video, link, or quote to share (silly, serious or both!)…

My baby has a freak finger.

Also, for fellow Sherlock fans, Benedict Cumberbatch on Sesame Street.  "Act like a super-sleuth and figure it out!"


Linking up at The Homeschool Mother's Journal (when I don't miss it), Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers, and Christian Fellowship Friday.


No comments: