Cutest Blog and Widdlytink


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Feb 16, 2014

THMJ October Wrap Up 2013

Apologizing for this old post.  I just had to finish it and get it out of the draft folder!  It was really fun to look back at what was happening a few months ago.  Before we were snowed in and saw no end of winter...

    In my life this week…
My Christmas cactus was in bloom a bit early.

    Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

The boys TorTed around town and then we drove to the church for Trunk or Treat.  The weather was really awful.

    My favorite thing this week was…

Merrick's two favorite songs: "adoo, adoo, adoo" (Hallelu, Hallelu, Hallelu, Hallelujah, Praise ye the Lord) and "EIO" (Old McDonald). 

    My kiddos favorite thing this week was…

Trick or Treating!
    Things I’m working on…
Pumpkin carving with the yahoos.

    Things Dad is working on...
Xav's cool rocket man costume. 

    Out of the mouths of boys...
Not out of his mouth, but this pic of Xav cracks me up.


Xavier fell in love at church. He met a six year old girl. He comes home and tells Micah, "I felt like I wanted to date her." Where does he get that? How does he even know about dating?

    I’m praying for…

Our shoebox recipients.  We saw this idea last year.

    A photo, video, link, or quote to share (silly, serious or both!)…

Excellent article about a Christian on the spectrum.

No comments: