Cutest Blog and Widdlytink


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Mar 11, 2017

H is for Hidden Sin


I was making myself the most beautiful salad, loaded with veggies, an egg, craisins...  Yum!  As I sliced into this gorgeous bell pepper, {GAH!} rotten and nasty inside.  I had specifically chosen this particular pepper because it was the nicest one in the produce aisle.  Pleh.





Our sin is like that.  Darkness lurks in our hearts.  While we are often able to conceal sin from other people, even those who are quite close to us, we cannot shroud our wrongdoings from the One who created us.

In the Garden of Eden, Adam and Eve hid from God.  God called out to them, "Where are you?"  I'm pretty sure He knew where they were.  Nothing is not known to Him.  He knows every secret sin in our hearts.  There is no hiding from the Creator of all.

Thanks to A Net In Time and Hopkins Homeschool for hosting this Blogging Through the Alphabet run.


My other H post:
Helpful


A Net In Time Schooling


No comments: