Cutest Blog and Widdlytink


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Oct 7, 2017

A Visit to Jay Peak


We all took a little ride up to Jay Peak to do a little leaf peeping.  There were a lot of hikers in the pulloffs, but the traffic was very light.  I have to admit, I'm partial to the deep, dark red leaves.  There is more red in the lower elevations than the peaks right now.  I will definitely get a few pictures this week of those.  I do also like a tree that is flaming red on top, yellow in the middle, and still green on the lower branches.  Makes for a nice balance.  This year, peak is a bit late. 


There is also a tram at one of the hotels on Jay.  We got to watch a few loads of people make the trip.  We've been up it once before, but we may need to ride up again sometime.


I never do get tired of the leaves changing in the fall.  Every year it's beautiful.  Are you somewhere that you can enjoy the changing seasons?





No comments: