Cutest Blog and Widdlytink


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Apr 14, 2017

Five Days of Hiding the Word in Their Hearts


The Homeschool Review Crew is hosting another 5 Days of Homeschooling link up.  I'm happy to be joining them this time.  Here on Insane in the Mombrain, I'll be writing about Hiding The Word in Their Hearts.

Each day next week, starting on Monday, I want to share something we have found helpful for remembering God's Word and bringing it to mind regularly.  I hope you'll join us here and also pop over to the Crew Blog to see what everyone else is sharing!


This is my anchor post and as each post goes live, I'll be listing it here.  If you can't find something, this is the place to look for it.  Thanks for joining me!

Monday ~ Music (with Slugs & Bugs)
Tuesday ~ Notes Around the House
Wednesday ~ The Child Training Bible
Thursday ~ Memorizing Whole Books (Philippians in 28 Weeks)
Friday ~ The Scripture Box



5 Days of Homeschool Annual Blog Hop - 2017

No comments: