Cutest Blog and Widdlytink


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Mar 5, 2013

October Hoopla!

The bigger littles have been going to Lowe's Build and Grow clinics with their dad for some time now.  They really enjoy taking the better part of a Saturday and heading out for building and shopping.  I really like the program.  They get an apron and goggles to keep.  They've built trains, planes, monster trucks, and games.  This is a picture of the creeper keepers before the finishing touches.  Each time, they get a patch for their aprons.

I finally got a GIRL!  My precious iDaughter.  We are nearly inseparable.  :) 
P.S. My mother-in-law made me that awesome quilt in the background.

Merrick is big enough to head to the tool store with dad now. 

Merrick's first pumpkin carving experience.  I explained that carving tools work better.

Having a better taste of pumpkin goodness - pumpkin pancakes.

Sometimes, I think Micah has too much time on his hands.  The boys don't mind.  Xav got this terrific shield for his Captain America costume.  It's made from an old saucer sled.


 This was an old lawnmower turned hot rod.

 Going back for more!




No comments: