Cutest Blog and Widdlytink


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Jan 24, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

Cuh-razy! I was honored with the Versatile Blogger Award last week. How cool is that? Renita over at Krazy Kuehner Days likes my blog. Thanks Renita and all of those krazy Kuehners!



Here are the "rules" of the award.

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award

2. Answer 10 questions


3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy


4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award

The 10 Questions...
1.
Why did you create this blog?
Our families don't live close by, so this is a nice way for them to see what we're up to and watch the littles learn and grow.

2. What kinds of blogs do you follow?
Homeschooling, Christian, Food, and my friends.

3. Favorite make-up brand?
Easy question. I rarely wear makeup.

4. Favorite clothing brand?
Whatever I like that's on sale.

5. Indispensable makeup product?
None.

6. Favorite color?
Purple and autumnal shades

7. Favorite perfume?
I like Coty Wild Musk, but rarely wear it.

8. Favorite film?
The Princess Bride is all time number 1! I think a close second is Avatar. Just stunning.

9. What country would you like to visit and why?
Israel, just because.

10. Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
I generally "forget" to put mascara and blush on both eyes and cheeks.

As for new blogs I've discovered and enjoy, I've selected a few to receive the Versatile Blogger Award from recent additions to my RSS feed. Something drew me to each one; whether homeschooling, Christian encouragement, FOOD! :) I enjoyed a post(s) enough to add them to Google Reader. I'm passing the award on to:

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Thank you for the award! I'm working on my post and will post about it later this week. Thanks again for thinking of me and my blog!

Samantha

Steph said...

Wow, thanks for the award and link love!
Haha, I'm not much of a makeup girl either. Don't even own blush or mascara.

Angela said...

Ahhhh thanks so much for your sweet award!!! So glad you are enjoying GoodMorningGirls.org!!!

Love God Greatly!
-Angela