Cutest Blog and Widdlytink


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

May 14, 2009

A Bit Windy Here Today

I know you've all been dying for an update. Right? Rightrightrightright. I'll fill you in on some missed happenings, but first I wanted to share a few pics brought to you by the weather. Every time the wind gets whipping, I worry about our ginormous pine and cherry trees crushing the house or cars. Well, wouldn't you know, it wasn't our tree that came down today. A tree at Dave and Cassie's apartment came down and knocked out power, phone and internet for about 800 people.

Their apartment is on the second and third floor.
This one is our pond and yard. You can see all our little birch trees bending in the wind. The pond is pretty ripply too. I'm guessing the frogs stayed down below most of the day today since I didn't hear a peep. (ha! get it? peep? I crack me up!)

No comments: