Cutest Blog and Widdlytink


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Mar 13, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


And...here we go!


1. When I look to the left, I see trees, trees and more trees.

2.Probably the kitchen is the room that has the best view in my home.

3. Let it work itself out.

4. Dirty deeds done dirt cheap!

5. _____ is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share. I can't think of one that all qualified citizens must share. There are plenty of responsibilities though, like voting and personal responsibility and self control...

6. If you have any extra feel free to hoard it. (I bet you thought I was gonna say "share". HA HA!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to picking up some GS cookies, tomorrow my plans include spending some quality time with M and Sunday, I want to finish a papercraft project!

No comments: