Cutest Blog and Widdlytink


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Mar 1, 2009

A Gift For You and Pay it Forward

Please read to the end of this post before leaving a comment.

The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something, of my choice, made by me, FOR YOU!

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

- What I create will be just for you.
- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
- You will receive your item before the end of the year (or sooner).
- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
- You will have no clue what the item is going to be. It could be a story or a CD.
It could be a piece of handmade jewelry. I may draw, paint, collage or knit or stamp something. I might bake you something and mail it to you. I may grow you a plant. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!

-->The catch?!
Oh, the catch is that in order to receive a gift, you have to re-post this and make and send out five surprises of your own, so if you aren't gonna follow through and make something for five others, don't sign up to get something from me. You can post this on Facebook, MySpace, your blog, send it out to everyone in your email list, offer it to coworkers, whatever you need to do. You have to pay it forward.

No comments: