Cutest Blog and Widdlytink


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Jan 4, 2015

I'm back for 2015!

After a most wonderful bloggy break, I'm back on the interwebs.  I have lots of new stuff to share, as well as some catching up to do.

Many people are talking about their new word for 2015.  I've been selecting a word for five or six years now and I always seem to not quite live up to the word I've chosen.  I have even forgotten half of them now.  This year, I'm doing something a bit differently.  Micah and I were talking about an idea for my next chapel (*next* school year!) and that reminded me of something else, which led me down one of those rabbit trails we tend to go down around here.  I ended up selecting a Bible verse for the boys and myself to study, discuss, and memorize.  I chose Ephesians 4 26,27.




I hope and pray you all had a wonderful Christmas and are on the cusp of the most wonderful new year yet!

No comments: