Cutest Blog and Widdlytink


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Sep 22, 2014

Week in Review 7/27/14

    Around the house...
The boys and I needed to go somewhere.  I couldn't get off the front porch!  There are two gates, one blocked and one locked.


    In the yard... 
Blue Heron.  Another of my photography experiments.  Taken with my phone through binoculars.
     

    I’m cooking…
Made some of our beets.  Roasted with our own thyme.  I love the candy cane striped beets.  They're so pretty.  I also cooked little pot pies.  I made the crust from scratch which I rarely do.  I'm just not confident about crust.


    A photo, video, link, or quote to share (silly, serious or both!)…

Trish's Etsy shop   https://www.etsy.com/shop/HatsonParade

And I love this shot from Carey Crooker Photography.  This was my old neighborhood.  I've heard that mama bears will babysit or even adopt orphans.  I've been curious about this.



    This week's reviews... 
Schoolhouse Review Crew's Mathletics (including mine) 
Schoolhouse Review Crew's Hewitt Homeschool  (including mine)
Schoolhouse Review Crew's Analytical Grammar 

No comments: