Cutest Blog and Widdlytink


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Jul 26, 2009

The Little Galland Four

My brother-in-law and his family were here for the weekend. We had four shrieking, running, climbing boys aged 2 1/2 to 4 3/4 here. Friday night I made a bet with the Bigger that there would be an emergency room trip this weekend. He bet there would be TWO trips. Surprisingly (and happily), we were both wrong. :D

The mosquitoes were terrible this weekend for the first time this summer. My boys, especially poor Mal, blow up like balloons when they get bitten. So all weekend Mal has had this funky lump on his forehead and the swelling even reached between his eyes. He looks sort of Romulan to me. You be the judge.

Anyhoo, Kimmy and I took the Littles to the "beesh" as Mal calls it. We had a picnic and they played on the playground. Does anyone have any idea how difficult it is to corral four preschool boys for photos? It took the TV to get this and it only lasted seconds.


No comments: