Cutest Blog and Widdlytink


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Feb 2, 2011

Homeschool Blessings

We have been so blessed by friends who have gifted our family with unique homeschooling "supplies". I thought I'd share a couple of our recent favorites here.

World Traveler Christine left us with some money from several other countries when she visited last November.

Nicaraguan Cordobas

Euros

Kenyan Shillings

Ugandan Shillings


Honduran Lempiras (The 20 had these nifty holes in them. That face is on the other bill.)


Our friend Mrs. Witt gave us the neatest math manipulatives ever created. If I remember correctly, her mother made them.

They came in this big dino covered box. Twenty individual boxes full of fun homemade goodies for creative math play.


Trees (I think I got these trees with numbers on them somewhere else, but they work so nicely with the buckets of apples, I've added them to this kit.) :)


Spaghetti and Meatballs

Nests
and Airports
Thanks girls!

No comments: