Cutest Blog and Widdlytink


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Dec 7, 2008

The Day After

It happened pretty much like I expected. St Nickolas filled stockings for the boys and they had so much fun with all the 3-D bug stickers, "flashlights" and cars he left them. The first words Zeke said this morning? "I want my new stocking now." Yup, apparently he thinks this is going to be an every day occurrence.

M and I rearranged some furniture last night (and boy, that dog is confused!) and I took the opportunity to clear out the toy box. A few toys went in the trash and some baby toys got packed away (kind of sad - but they are growing up). Now everything fits neatly in the drawer under the train table. The first thing this morning, Zeke dumped all the matchbox cars. So tell me, why do I bother?

No comments: