Cutest Blog and Widdlytink


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Mar 15, 2017

Stella - 24 hours in.


I know you've been waiting on pins and needles to see how much snow we ended up with overnight.  I know I was excited to take a peek in the daylight.  I took a few pictures around the front and side of the house today, too.

Clicking the pictures should "embiggen" them.



Our total at 24 hours of snow fall was 54cm.  Unlike most homeschoolers in the US, I do not have a yard stick.  I have a meter stick, so...  Presumably, most of you are also homeschoolers, so I wasn't going to translate that into inches.  Since it's a snow day, I decided I would.  That's about 21.25".  
Pretty decent total, I'd say.  I think there are some boys who will really 
enjoy making forts and tunnels out there once it packs a bit.




The pic on the right is our bridge into the woods.  That gives you a pretty good idea of the depth of the snow.



Out front, I found these funky tracks (right).  Anyone need a table? It's free.  


Saw the abominable snow monster across the road.  He walked his snow plow up the road and worked on our driveway, too.



That's it for now.  The kids have gone out and knocked the snow off the bridge, table, and back steps, so I'll have to actually go out and find unmarred snow to measure later.





1 comment:

Dawn said...

Wow! That is a decent snow fall. Have fun!
Blessings, Dawn