Cutest Blog and Widdlytink


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Sep 7, 2016

My Journey ~ Weight Loss August 2016

Well, August ended up being a completely wasted month.  The second week, I kind of pooped out and stopped tracking points.  I definitely do better when I track.  It isn't difficult, really, especially with the Weight Watchers app.  I just didn't feel like it.  Don't get me wrong, I didn't give myself a free month.  Boy!  That would have been awful!  In week two, I did gain half a pound and spent the last two weeks getting rid of it.  I ended up exactly where I started.  Pleh!

I did get some new bling.  The summer TRY-a-thon runner and a 16 week tag were added this month.  Try-A-Thon was fun.  It was all about trying something new every week of the summer.  You could try a food, fun activity, or exercise.


But I'm ready for September and hoping to add two more *very special* charms to my key ring.  Bring it!

No comments: