Cutest Blog and Widdlytink


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Sep 3, 2016

Little bundles of joy... TEA!

I went to a baby shower last week and had so much fun.  Can't wait to hear all about Holly's little one when she arrives!  Dr. Seuss was the theme.  Kids were welcome for the Seuss-olympics, so I took Xav along.  He's my guy who is really outgoing and loves to be around other people.  Merrick is like that, too, but he also would need my supervision and I don't attend baby showers so I can watch my own kids.  :D

The hosts did a great job with games and fun gifts for Mama.

 and Seussical food


and I had the best time chatting with so many other mamas.  I also won a prize in the baby item pricing game.  I was less than a dollar off from the total.  (Don't tell anyone, but that's because I was under a dollar on a few items and I was over a few dollars on one item.  It all balanced out.)

Ceramic canister with silicone lid filled with tea!
I hope you're sharing and having fun with your friends.  And remember, you're *all* winners!

No comments: