Cutest Blog and Widdlytink


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Feb 4, 2009

Bloggy Challenge

The rules for this challenge are - Go to where you store your photos on your computer. Go to the SIXTH folder and pick the SIXTH photo. Post that photo on your blog along with a SHORT story about it. Tag SIX people and leave a comment on their blog or email them letting them know you chose them. If you want to participate consider yourself tagged.

This is a picture of the nativity from nearby Bakersfield. Kind of boring for the challenge, considering I posted a picture of it last month. Oh well. Got something more exciting? Play along.














For those of you looking for pictures of the boys, I have to work on that. My printer is not reading the card from the camera right now, so I can't upload any.

No comments: