Cutest Blog and Widdlytink


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Jan 14, 2009

January Cards

Some cards I made this month.

Birthday
Since these have probably been received by now, I can post them here. You are the queen was a dollar stamp at Michael's. How cute is that?! The chipboard is from colorbok. The rest is SU!.

Get Well
A friend's daughter was hit by a delivery truck in Mexico almost two weeks ago. She is in the hospital there and they hope she will be home with them next week. Please pray for Vanessa that she heals well and quickly from this ordeal and isn't any the worse for the hospital stay in Mexico. The inside of the card says simply "praying for you" (it's from the set you see below).

Valentine's Day
We made these cards at my small MOPS group last night. The paper is more of the DCWV Christmas Stack from 2007 (I will be using that paper for. ev. er.). That particular piece of striped paper paired nicely with Pacific Point and Bashful Blue cardstock. I used So Many Sayings from SU! for the sentiments. That was a set of three stamps, but I had M get me some square sticks (with the dowel rods) and I cut them up and got 36 individual sayings and borders. They are so easy to use now. I have another set like it that I need to get sticks cut for so I can use that one too! These were inspired by THIS card by Silke Ledlow.

1 comment:

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply beautiful cards!!! I really like the colors you've chose to make the blue cards your own!!!

Have a great day!!! Hugs ~S~